Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Success! Twice!

Very productive weekend (and fun too!). I knit like crazy. Sarah helped me finish Fetching (my first FO!). They look great. THEN, I finished the Raleigh Hills hat I started earlier in the week. I sewed it up and everything. It looks fantastic. I was planning on giving it to my mother, but since it's my first hat, I think I'll knit her another one so I can wear my knits with pride. :)

The hat was a great first choice. The cables look lovely (I love, love cable work!), and I really enjoyed sewing the hat up from a flat piece.
Here's me, beaming with pride in my new hat.


Sarah made tons of food and we looked at patterns, knit, and watched Seinfeld and Simpsons DVDs. Nice relaxing weekend.

I'm trying to figure out what to make next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails