Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Last yarn before xmas, I swear!! (fingers crossed)

I bought some yarn on Webs last week and it arrived today (much faster than the last order I placed). I bought some Valley Yarns Sheffield, which was on sale, and irresistible.

I bought 8 skeins in Lake, a misty blue color, and 2 skeins of Red, just for the hell of it. That's Bella cat investigating the yarn up there. :)
Ahhhh. I love yarn. I keep accruing it, so I guess I better use it up! I am casting on for my Central Park Hoodie right after I type this, and I'm knitting it up in Valley Yarns Northampton, in Merlot heather. Hopefully, I can handle a sweater!! I'm ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails