Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I can't believe I forgot

When I wrote yesterday about the knitting gifts I received, I somehow forgot to mention the best gift, from my boyfriend. I got a KnitPicks Options needle kit!! It's so glorious. I can't wait to use it. I asked for yarn from him as well, but honestly, I'm glad he didn't buy me any, as I really do have enough for the time being. I hope to use a good deal of it in the coming year. My ravelry queue is getting longer by the day. :\
In non-knitting news, I found a home for Fox. I took him to my grandparents' this past weekend, and my cousin decided she needed another kitty. I was sad to see him go, but I'm grateful that he has a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails