Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorite things


My sister gave me these cool sock monkey slippers for Christmas. They rock, and I wear them all the time when I'm home. I wore them last night while I worked on my shrug, and drank some:

Now, I know, blueberry beer sounds a little odd, but trust me. It's not too sweet or artificial, and it has a great flavor. The boy and I are hooked on it, and have been snagging a six pack every time we see it. The site is here and they have lots of other beers, but down here in Texas, I think it's hit or miss. Either way, if you see it, you should try it.
As for my shrug, I'm only 6 rows away from breaking off the sleeves.
The WIP so far.
Now, granted, these are looooong rows, but I can finish them quickly. I'm motivated to move through it. :)

A close-up of my stitchery. It's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails