Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend busted

The boy had a crazy week at work, so we opted not to go to Austin this weekend after all. I went to the book club, which was very entertaining, and hung out with my sister after the meeting. I didn't do much knitting, but I did watch more football than I intended (and actually enjoyed it a little). I got a few inches done on my mom's scarf, but am still afraid to pick up the stitches on the shrug. I just need to bite the bullet. I offered to make my sister a purse/bag for her birthday (March), and she chose Twiggy Tweed, so after I finish the shrug or the scarf, I'll start that. I've picked the yarn (from stash!), but I need to figure out which t-shirt/fabric I'll use for the lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails