Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weekend

Even though it's only Wednesday, I'm excited about the weekend. Saturday morning, I'm going to a book club meeting. It's the first one, and we will pick our books for the year. I've never done anything like this before, but a coworker invited me, and I thought it would motivate me to read all those books on my amazon list. I love to read, but somehow, crafting seems to get in the way of it. Hmm. Wonder how that happens.
After the meeting, the boy and I are heading to Austin. A friend of mine from high school is having a murder mystery party. It shall be entertaining, and drinking shall occur. Of course, the main reason for excitement is I will see Sarah and we will knit our hearts out, as we always do when we hang out. I'm bringing my shrug, and she will supervise my picking up stitches, to make sure I don't screw it up.
Sarah and I are also planning a knitting vacation in March. The plan is to head to New Mexico. More on this later.
No knitting last night, but I did do some pilates, something I haven't done in months (or any working out, for that matter).
One last random piece of info: I bought some fabric on eBay yesterday, and I'm hoping to make a quilt. I'm not sure if it will be for my place or a gift, but, yeah, another fun craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails