Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

FO: Peachy hat

I finished the hat to match Jill's cowl for Kazakhstan on my vacation. I really thought I was going to run out of yarn, but I ended up with about a foot left over.

Details:
Stella's Hat, by Knitting School Dropout
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, Dusty Peach, .5 skein
Needles: Size 7 Knitpicks circular
Time: 2.5 weeks
This is the second time I've made Stella's hat, and I love it. The pattern is fun and interesting (and definitely more intuitive the second time around). It's definitely one of my go-to patterns for a ball of variegated Malabrigo.

And it looks cute on Jiller, too.

2 comments:

  1. i would just like to say that this picture was taken after laying in bed all day. or maybe when i just woke up? but it was during beach time, and i looked rough:)

    yay for my hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look rough! I do think you had just taken a nap, though. What a leisurely weekend we had. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails