Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

FO: Vest-uary Marigold

Only a week past the goal, my Vest-uary project is complete. I'm super pleased with it, and it was worth the extra week. I just finished weaving ends, and I can already tell I'll get use out of this one.


Details: Ms. Marigold, by Zephyr Style
Yarn: KnitPicks Elegance, just short of four skeins, Lilac
Needles: Size 3, size 5 circular
Time: 5 weeks
Recipient: me!
Thoughts: I really thought the pattern was enjoyable, and the yarn is so silky soft. I am excited I have an extra ball of it to make an accessory/gift. I can see myself wearing this often to work, which was the idea, so, mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails