Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Food Friday

For a few months, I slacked off of making dinner but having a roommate was good for me. I made this for Rhonda and I last week.
I made a version of my homemade pasta sauce, consisting of venison pan sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes (canned-the crushed variety, and fresh), garlic, onions, carrots, red wine. The venison pan sausage was sort of a mistake. I took it out, thinking it was just ground venison, but it was a pleasant addition, adding a little sweetness, without all the fat of pork sausage. I also made a quick salad and we shared a bottle of red wine. It was a wonderful evening with my roommate. I'm sad she's leaving, but Rhonda won't be far! She's purchased a townhome in my complex, so I can make her dinner anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails