Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

This week, I...

-finished a book
-got yarn in the mail (twice; it's been awhile, so I picked up a few things on ravelry detash)
-had dinner with my sister
-watched a super fun movie, Fantastic Mr. Fox (I love Wes Anderson. Also, Jason Schwartzman in fox form is awesome!)
-swatched for a summer project in Cotton Fleece
-went home for lunch one day (it was neat to see the kitties during the day, and read!)

THis weekend, I'll be drinking one (or maybe two!) of these:

One of the best I've ever tasted

and enjoying a nice holiday weekend.

I hope you enjoy yours as well!

1 comment:

  1. i loved fantastic mr. fox as well. hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails