Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Favorites

I thought a little retrospective of annual favorites would be a nice reference point. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Favorite new(to me) music artist:
Tie: the Avett Brothers and the Black Keys

Favorite new fabric line:

Joel Dewberry fabric

Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow
AND

Secret Crush Fabric

Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush

Favorite new movie: Zombieland

Favorite new knit design: Beatnik, by Norah Gaughan

Most played album: The Swell Season

Most played TV show: Tie: Gilmore Girls and It's Always Sunny

Favorite Bella Picture:

Bella Cat

Favorite Olias picture:

Olias

Favorite meal:Tie: Cheese plate at Top of the Mark in San Francisco AND Harry Potter Feast at the Alamo Draft House

Favorite crafting moment:

Progress: Grellow + Pink Quilt

Finishing my quilt top

Favorite new (to me) blog: Three-way tie:
Life on Laffer
,
Knitted Bliss,
and
A Life of Photographoe

What are your favorites from 2010?

4 comments:

  1. Love the quilt top! Happy New Year and another year to "find" new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...this is fun. What a good way to do an end of year post. Maybe I will steal. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out. I'm also in love with the Beatnik pattern. I WANT WANT WANT to get just the right yarn to knit it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea...maybe I'll use it in some form to bring in the new year! Looks like though you didn't meet all your specific 2010 goals, you have had some pretty fantastic moments and discoveries!

    Love Gilmore Girls (well, through season 5!) and Phoe is such a great blogger...glad you found her!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails