Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Would you like to help?

My friend Elizabeth (even though we've never met, I feel friend is the right word) blogged today requested 8" blanket squares knit or crocheted in cotton yarn. These squares will be made into blankets for the devastated community of Birmingham and surrounding areas, after this week's brutal storm system. If you're able to help, please click over to Elizabeth's blog for more information. I'll be pitching in. The deadline isn't until September, so there's plenty of time to knit!

Thanks for your help.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jacey! I've noticed a couple of visitors coming from here, so hopefully they'll be moved to volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to pitch in...have a few more weeks before the field season so maybe I can get a few made. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails