Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites and a few links

Friday Favorites
Please click the image to see photo credits

I was inspired by Sara to put together a few links and a favorite mosaic this morning.

I'm thinking of making this for dinner tonight.
I'd also love to try this delicious concoction.
I think Mr. Olias would look so dapper in this.
This other cat-related pin cracks me up!
An embroidered pillow case a la AMH is on my to-do list. I bought this exact fabric. I couldn't resist!
I LOVE this yellow quilt
I'd really like to get one of these for my desk at work

Happy Friday, peeps!

5 comments:

  1. I love your Friday favorites -- great picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving the meatballs a chance! We were quite pleased with how well they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my bag in your Friday Fav's! What a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Those bags are great, and I love that AMH pillow too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails