Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Received: Goodie Bag Swap

Yesterday was an excellent mail day. The happiest part?

My favorite part

This is the happiest part! My bag for the Goodie Bag Swap showed up, from Mamamary2! She chose such lovely fabrics to make me this fun tote bag.

It's mine, all mine!

You know I love the elephants, the colors (look at the contrast stitching!), and the Flea Market Fancy fabrics are such a treat. The bag is nice and roomy, and I plan to carry it along to the grocery store, and weekend trips as well.

She also sent me some amazing fabrics to complete the package.

The extras

Look! They are all so beautiful. Thank you again, Mary!

3 comments:

  1. wow! Nice tote, and fantastic fabrics! Great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elephant patch is great! What a nice bag and selection of fabrics - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes: wow! what a great bag! and nice package.. to tell you the truth seeing all those big chunks of fabric it feels really stingy what i sent to my partner... oh well, too late :-) enjoy your very sweet stuff!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails