Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabric Friday and some linkies

Recent stash enhancement involving some elephants:

Stash Enhancement
From L to R: Violet Craft Peacock Lane Menagerie Yellow and Falling Flowers Gray, Melody Miller Ruby Star Spring Bloom Tomato Vine, Daiwabo Elephant Walk in Orange and Melody Miller Ruby Star Spring Bloom Nightlite

And a scrappy purchase from Starlit Nest:

Scraps galore

Lots of lovelies here!

I've got Swoon on the brain. Hardcore. I already bought the pattern and I've picked out my fabrics. I blame Nicke. I also blame this and this and this.

This kitty cracks me up.

I heart this Pouty cloud.

I hope you all have lots of fun this weekend!
And you've got until Sunday to enter the giveaway, if you haven't already!

5 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails