Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A pile of FOs: City Gym Shorts

I'm not sure why I waited this long to try it.

FO: City Gym Shorts

Last week, I cut out the long ago printed City Gym Shorts pattern, and promptly made four pairs.

City Gym Shorts

I lengthened the pattern by about 2.5 inches and shortened the elastic a bit.
They are perfectly wearable. I've worn them out walking and to sleep in.
They are a great way to use favorite prints in small cuts.
They are also a great justification for the new binding machine I bought, after seeing Jeni's this summer. I always disliked making bias binding, but the machine makes it speedy, and just look how cute!

City Gym Shorts

My husband said four pairs was probably plenty, but I might sneak a few more pairs into the mix. Don't tell.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love the feathers especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And comfy looking. Love the color combos. (sjn821 on Rav)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails