Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Citizens of Textile tomorrow!

You may already know about Heather's newest project, Citizens of Textile. If not, in short, it's a small marketplace of handmade goods and fiber love. It's only available one weekend a month, with a few artists featured each month.

And I'm a lucky duck who is included in the October offerings! Tomorrow (Friday), at 5 pm PST, you can find a few of my handmades, as well as loads of gorgeous hand-dyed yarns. Also included this month, is Splendor Falls. She has made some amazing woven pouches!

Speaking of weaving, two of my woven scarves will be available in the sale this weekend.

FO: Oceanic

My Oceanic scarf, which I love so much. The colors are just my favorite, and it's so soft and fine!

FO: Rosy Mariposa

There's also this Rosy Mariposa scarf, woven from some treasured handspun from an old friend and some Malabrigo Worsted.

COT Needle Rolls

I also made a handful of needle rolls, using my pal Amanda's pattern.

Lastly, you can find a few of my quilted pillows, of the Halloween and Autumn varieties!

Oceanic on Ravelry

Rosy Mariposa on Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails