Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

WIP: Aerial Grove (top is finished!)

Oh, man.

WIP: Aerial Grove

I am super excited to share my finished Aerial Grove (pattern from Savor Each Stitch) top with you today. Well, to be fair, the top is a little bigger than these photos indicate. I was at a little weekend retreat, and I didn't have just the right fabric to finish. But this is most of it, and I love, love, love how it turned out!

I started this two years ago, in February of 2016.

Aerial Grove progress

I attended Carolyn's Quiltcon workshop, and then slowly stitched my way through the squircles. This quilt feels like me, although the neutral background is a stretch! The squircle fabrics and strips that they are stitched on, though = pure Jacey.

I intend to figure out a quilt back quickly, and add this to my quilting queue (which is nearing the double digits. yikes!).

WIP: Aerial Grove

Hooray for hand stitching, and an enjoyable process!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails